Investment Licence Process in Jakarta Shorten to 38 days

Investment Licence Process in Jakarta Shorten to 38 days

Jakarta Provincial Government will implement shortening of investment licence process from 156 days to be 38 days start from Tuesday (07/01).

Fauzi Bowo Jakarta governor (06/29) said the shortening of investment licence process made, so the entrepreneur will attracted to set up and develop their business in Jakarta.

So far, the process to get investment licence which begin from statement of interest to invest and finally to get licence for construct the building, takes 156 days.

To shortening the process, Fauzi had give an instruction to Jakarta Province administration officer to shorten the meeting of city architectur advisory team (TPAK) and Land Affairs Appraisal Board (BPUT).

Jakarta Provincial Government had an investment  target income about IDR 96 trillion for 2008. 75% of the target will derive from foreign investment, meanwhile the rest 25% from domestic investment.

Perihal buletin
Blog Berita Buletin Bisnis Blog ini Berisi Ringkasan info Bisnis dan Ekonomi/ This Blog consist of economic and business news. Bila anda tertarik untuk memberikan kritik atau saran atau membutuhkan informasi lebih lanjut, silahkan kirim melalui email ke buletinbisnis@yahoo.com/ If you have any critic, suggestion or need further information, please feel free to send the question to buletinbisnis@yahoo.com

Tinggalkan Balasan

Isikan data di bawah atau klik salah satu ikon untuk log in:

Logo WordPress.com

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Logout / Ubah )

Gambar Twitter

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Logout / Ubah )

Foto Facebook

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Logout / Ubah )

Foto Google+

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Logout / Ubah )

Connecting to %s

%d blogger menyukai ini: